Viisi hedonismiin taipuvaista herrasmiestä perustivat oman klubin kokoontuakseen aika ajoin hyvien sikareiden ja keskustelun merkeissä. Perusajatuksena klubissa on vaalia hyvää yhteishenkeä erilaisten nautintojen kera. Pääasiallinen nautintomme koostuu hyvistä sikareista sekä myös gourmet-ruuasta.
Ajatus klubin perustamisesta syntyi vuoden 2008 loppupuolella, mutta klubi aloitti toimintansa kesällä 2009.
RSS-syötteitä sikareita ja viineistä
- Friends Of Partagas 2018 Prices – Partagas Festival 2018 13.10.2018As many of you have emailed us regarding the dates of the Partagas Festival for 2018, we wanted to share the official prices of the event with you. For those who have never attended the Partagas Festival before, it is a great gathering of cigar friends from all around the world. The festival del Habanos […]
- Cigar Review – Por Larranaga Coronas (Regional Edition Alemania) 12.10.2018Origin : Cuba Format : Coronas Size : 142MM x 42 (1200 cabinets of 50 made) Hand-Made Price : ~$12 More info about purchasing Por Larranaga cigars... It took me some times to post this review as the first one I smoked was plugged. The second one was tight, the third one as well and […]
- Cigar Review – Davidoff Diademas Finas 50th Anniversary 19.09.2018Origin : Dominican Republic Format : Diademas Finas Size : 6 3/14" x 50 ring gauge Wrapper : Cuban seed from Ecuador Binder : Olor Seco from Dominican Republic Filler : Piloto Seco, San Vicente Ligero, Piloto Ligero, Hybrid Corojo/Olor Ligero and San Vicente Visus tobaccos from Dominican Republic Price :Price : ~ € 30 […]
- Cigar Review – Juan Lopez Punto 55 (Regional Edition Francia) 01.09.2018Origin : Cuba Format : Montesco Size : 130mm X 55 Ring : 55 Released in : 2018 Hand-Made Price : ~18 EUR eachMore info about purchasing Juan Lopez cigars... Cigar Rating Draw : 5 out of 6 stars Burn : 4.5 out of 6 stars Flavour : 4 out of 6 stars Aroma : […]
- Cigar Review – San Cristobal La Punta 29.08.2018Origin : Cuba Format : Torpedo Size : 140 x 20.64 mm (5.5 x 52) Ring : 52 Hand-Made Price : ~$12 eachMore info about purchasing San Cristobal de la Habana cigars... Cigar Rating Draw : 5 out of 6 stars Burn : 5 out of 6 stars Flavour : 4 out of 6 stars […]
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti 1945 Auctioned for Record-Shattering Price (Wine Spectator) 15.10.2018Rob Rosania, a New York real-estate developer and noted wine collector, raised his paddle and left it there. “150, 160, 170, 180, 200,” auctioneer Jamie Ritchie rattled off in rapid fire, as if he was counting. Those numbers were actually thousands of dollars, salvos in a bidding war between Rosania and an unidentified online bidder […]
- West Coast Wineries Are Refusing Grape Orders and Farmers Are Unhappy (Wine Spectator) 12.10.2018Wine grapegrowers in Northern California's Lake and Mendocino counties and Oregon's Rogue Valley are unhappy after some of the industry's bigger companies refused grapes from growers they had contracts with due to potential smoke taint as a result of summer wildfires. The companies say lab tests showed high levels of compounds that could lead to […]
- Unfiltered: LeBron James Returns After Grueling 2-Week Wine Time-Out, Reveals He Lets Jr. Sip Wine like a European Kid (Wine Spectator) 11.10.2018LeBron James recently took his talents to the Los Angeles Lakers, and just a few months into his stint, he's apparently already bought into the hot yoga, green juice and #healthgoals lifestyle that's taken over the West Coast. According to the Los Angeles Times, the 33-year-old basketball star took a two-week hiatus from gluten, dairy, […]
- Perfect Match Recipe: Roast Chicken with Crispy Potatoes and Beaujolais (Wine Spectator) 11.10.2018“Roast chicken is a real emotional thing for people,” says chef Andy Little. “One of my favorite things to eat at home is whole roast chicken.”Little’s accessible recipe for a classic whole chicken—oven-roasted to crispy, golden goodness—goes on the plate with smashed potatoes and a kale salad dressed in a grilled-scallion vinaigrette that’s quick to […]
- Restaurant Spotlight: Épure (Wine Spectator) 11.10.2018Hong Kong’s Épure presents contemporary French cuisine in an opulent yet intimate 50-seat dining room. -la-carte items are available, but chef Nicolas Boutin’s three tasting menus are the main draw. There’s a four-course menu with themes like caviar or truffle (prices vary based on the showcased ingredient), a six-course menu for $190 and an eight-course […]